Thursday, January 28, 2010

Standing already?

Even though I told him not to, I know Kaisen's growing up. So why does it surprise me so much every time he reaches a new milestone? Last night he pulled himself up from his belly to a standing position. The first time it happened so fast I didn't realize he was doing it.
I was sitting on the living room floor playing on my laptop, which was on the coffee table. Miley comes over and sits on my lap. Then Kaisen comes crawling over and starts pulling on my arm. So I stick my arm out for him to play with. All of a sudden, I look over at him and he standing, one hand on me and the other on Miley. I could not believe it! So of course I had to get a video of it.

Ta Da!!

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Also a pic from last night. Grandma and Grandpa got Kaisen a couple of new sleepers with matching hats when they were in Aurora last weekend. He looked totally cute in the puppy dog one.



Today we went to lunch with Grandma and Aunt Phyllis. He love his Aunt Phyllis. Then we went shopping at Walmart for birthday presents for Daddy, then went to the mall and got some much needed exercise. Well Mommy did. Kaisen got to ride in his stroller for the first time without his car seat attached to it. He had fun and fell asleep as soon as we loaded up in the car to go home. Busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment