Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Busy Days and Funny Pictures!

Every day is an adventure with this little guy. It's not a normal day when something crazy doesn't happen.

Here's Kaisen in his pooh PJ's (or what I like to call his "PooJ's" ha!)
While I'm getting ready for bed, Kaisen plays with his toys in the bathroom with me. So on this particular night, I look over at him and this is what I see:
Just sitting in his ducky tub playing with his toys like he's taking a bath! Of course, there was some left over water in there from his last bath, so he ended up with a wet butt.

Saturday we got up early and headed out for garage sales (Me, Kaisen, Grandma, Uncle Daniel and Cousin Rylan). That afternoon we ate lunch at went to McGraw Park. The boys had lots of fun!
Of course it wouldn't be a fun day if someone didn't get mauled.



Sunday Uncle Daniel and Rylan came over here and ate dinner with us. Kaisen's doing much better with his solid foods. We're not in a big hurry for table foods, but I'll give him little bit's of food here and there. I had heard of a friend giving her baby (same age as Kaisen) a broccoli tree to eat by himself. Well for dinner we had broccoli, so I gave Kaisen his own tree to eat. Well then he decided he'd rather play with it. The only bits he got in his mouth were the pieces I put in there. Needless to say by the time he was done, he needed a bath.

Monday morning we got out of bed maybe around 930. We came upstairs, I fed him breakfast and decided to give him little bits of cheese. So for awhile he's just going crazy with the cheese, having a good time. I'm sitting next to him, checking email and stuff. At one point I notice he's real quiet. So I look over at him and he's falling asleep. This would be the first time he fell asleep in his high chair, and it's not the most comfortable high chair either!
I eventually transferred him to his crib and he slept for 3 hours! One of the longest naps also!

Tuesday I spent all day cleaning and organizing most of the basement. I used to have this colorful shelf thing as my nightstand, but no longer needed it. So I decided to use it as Kaisen's toy box.
He loves it! I tried a couple hats on him also.

Yesterday, he woke up from his nap while I was in the shower. I would usually just let him sit in his crib, but for some reason, he woke up in a bad mood. He was crying louder than usual. So I got out and got him. I figured I'll just throw him in the shower with me. Well he loved that too. (Sorry, no pics of us in the shower :P)

That night me and Grandma were in charge of babysitting Rylan and we had plans to go to Walmart. I dressed Kaisen after our shower and decided to do something with his hair.
He looked soo cute! Before Walmart, we went to Fiesta Ranchero for dinner. The babies looked pretty funny in their highchairs on the end of the booth.
At Walmart. They loved that seat.

We got home and got ready for bed. It was a busy day and Kaisen was worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment