Sunday, January 31, 2010

He loves them boxes....

I had heard about this program "Baby Smash" awhile ago. I wasn't sure what it was so a couple nights ago I decided to check it out. It's a program where babies and toddlers can play on the keyboard and keys like Esc., Ctrl, Windows, etc are locked, so they can't harm the computer. Kaisen loved it. He played on it for awhile with a smile on his face the whole time!



Last night Kaisen was playing on the floor by himself. He had his little toy box sitting on the floor next to him. John and I were watching TV. At one point I looked at Kaisen and this is what I saw:



I thought it was pretty funny. But then he couldn't get down, so Daddy had to help him. Then this is what Kaisen did:



Then he proceeded to drag every toy out.

Today was a busy day. We went with Grandma and Grandpa to run errands to get us out of the house. We went to the mall and he got to ride in his new umbrella stroller. He pulled one of his socks off and was chewing on it, then at some point he dropped it somewhere and we lost it. We were going to let him ride on the carousel, but he ended up falling asleep.

Kaisen just got a brand new convertible car seat and we still had the box laying around. So I laid it on the floor for Kaisen to play with. I threw some toys in there and he enjoyed going in there, getting the toys and playing.



No comments:

Post a Comment