Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just a Short Break

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Kaisen and I have moved in with my parents. I haven't had a lot of time to post. I'll try to update everything as much as I can.

President's Day weekend Kaisen and I went to Schaumburg with Grandma to watch Aunt Emily play her volleyball games. We left Friday night, got there around 11, then came back home Monday evening.

Hanging out at the building where the games were held.


Playing with Grandma's scarf.

Playing in the hallway between games.



Being goofy!

Daniel bought Rylan a little duck bath awhile ago and he finally outgrew it, so he gave it to Kaisen. He loves it. Now he can sit up in the bath and not worry about falling down.



Last weekend me and mom had an all day crop in Streator on Sat, then that night we drove to Aurora to watch Em play volleyball on Sunday. Kaisen did good at the crop. He played in his pack n play or entertained himself on the floor.



Here's pics from Aurora.

Raiding his diaper bag.

Trying to grab a powerade from the machine.
Flirting with some volleyball girls

Tuesday Kaisen and I went and met mom for lunch, then hung out at Daniel's house until mom got off work. Kaisen and Rylan love playing together.


He learned how to take off the top part of his high chair tray. He does that everytime he eats now.

Speaking of eating, he's doing so great now! He eats 3 meals a day. Oatmeal and banana for breakfast, a fruit for lunch, and a veggie for dinner. We'll be introducing meats soon. He's starting to eat a full 2.5 oz jar in one sitting. We'll be moving to stage 2 foods very soon!
I think that's all to update for now. We'll be staying in a hotel again tomorrow night. Dad took out the carpet all upstairs and put in wood floors. He has to put 3 more coats of stain on the wood, so we're getting out of the house while he does it. It's looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment